Last Tuesday was Alyssa's birthday so we had a small party with just us at home. Of course, Ashley wondered if there were presents for her to open so she was also able to open the cooking apron that I had made for both the girls (I ordered the aprons and just painted their names on!). Saturday was the Hunderman celebration. Both girls received lots of fun new things that should keep them busy this summer. Our sandbox is now fully stocked with pails and shovels. Thank to all our family for the wonderful gifts!
Alyssa modeling her new apron-she wouldn't stand by Ashley!
Ashley's new apron
Alyssa was more excited and proud of the cards!
Who cares about this present stuff, not me!
Okay- I guess this push toy is pretty fun!
Ashley's 1st Barbie and new kitchen food
This week's cake-made my someone I work with
Alyssa with her cake this time around-not quite as excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment