We are still around enjoying the summer. Trying to stay cool in all this heat- what was I thinking being pregnant during the summer??!! We have spent a few days in Kalamazoo at my parents house and went to a friends pool where the girls had so much fun jumping in the water and swimming around- I think Alyssa would have jumped right off the diving board had I let her- she has no fear!!! We also had a wedding of a very close family friend this past weekend! Both girls came to the ceremony and then Alyssa went with a babysitter and Ashley was able to come along to the reception- where she was in her glory! She loved being one of the big people, sitting at fancy tables, being served lemonade in fancy glasses and dancing the night away- I wish I had the video camera to catch her moves- she was tearing up the dance floor!! She has been to 2 weddings in her memory and believes all weddings are the same- even down to the color car the bride and groom drive off in (both weddings happened to use yellow sports cars); however, this is a little troubling to Ashley as she would much prefer to drive off in a pink car, but luckily she is NOT ready to get married at age 5 (so she tells us!!!)
Family photo- we don't take enough of these!
Alyssa ready to jump-she could hardly wait
Ashley jumping off the diving board for the 1st time
4th of July sparklers-didn't want to get to close! Alyssa has no fear of water, but wasn't so sure about sparklers
No comments:
Post a Comment