Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas comes early!

I am so excited about this post- it is my chance to tell all my blog friends about a website that I use often and will earn me 50 FREE christmas cards and could also give all those reading this an opportunity to also earn 50 FREE christmas cards. Shutterfly (a great site for creating photo products) is doing a promotion that if I advertise them on my blog I can earn 50 cards- what a great idea!!! I have been using shutterfly.com since I had children not only for their great selection on Christmas cards, but also birth announcements, wall calendars and photo books! I have always been very pleased with the final products, their prices are very reasonable- always with some great sales, give aways and promotions!!! You can also store your photos on their site to use at later times and share with family and friends.
Here is a link to the site where there is a LARGE selection of Christmas cards- it always takes me so long to decide- first to get a good picture of the kids and then to decide which of all the fantastic cards works the best: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards.  These are some of my favorites from there-for when you just can't decide on only 1 picture!:


Or you can check these cards out

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards 

this is the card choice we are using this year- great for a family picture and each of the kids-stay tuned for our final product once I get my FREE cards:):)

this is the style I used last year- I had my 2 girls together in the middle and then on their own on the sides! 
If you are all set with Christmas cards, you may need a 2011 calendar- this is a great gift idea for grandparents (I have been making one for each set of grandparents for the past 4 years!!)http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars 

Check out the links, send out the best christmas card this year-you can even get them FREE!!

No comments: