Sunday, October 12, 2008

How We Spend Our Days..... And Nights


I thought I would post a few pictures to give a glimpse at what we do at the Hunderman house during the day. Alyssa has learned how to sit and enjoys sitting and grabbing, eating and throwing her toys. She then gets very mad when she has thrown all her toys out of her reach, so Ashley and I bring them back and we repeat the process again, and again... I have also started putting shoes on Alyssa when we are going out. Thanks to Aunt Sarah she has her 1st little pair of Nike's!! Alyssa gets 2 pairs because she can wear Ashley's 1st pair of Nike's from Aunt Sarah!

Ashley loves to play with Alyssa and any time it might be a photo op. she is asking for their picture to be taken. Sometimes there is more "love" than Alyssa cares to deal with, but she has been a good sport to all of Ashley's hugs, kisses and tickles.













Another day at home so another day when Ashley is in her dress-up clothes. This is her favorite-her flower girl dress from Aunt Sarah's wedding last summer. She even had to accessorize with a beautiful pink pendant necklace!! Her best day would be when I would actually let her out of the house in these clothes! At home she does everything in her "princess"clothes- dance, sing, cook at her kitchen, be a mom to her dolls, but her favorite "game" lately is to rescue the dog from the evil king. The dog is most often our dog, Pepper, but when she gets completely tired of Ashley then I get to be the dog and then we switch and Ashley is the dog. She attaches Pepper's leash to whoever is the dog and then chains them to the door and the "dog" has to bark and whine until the rescuer comes to save them from the evil king! I guess I can't say she doesn't have an imagination! So far she hasn't tried to have Alyssa be the dog- that day is coming soon!



This past Friday night was family date night. We went to McDonald's for supper (Ashley's choice!) and then to Craig's Cruisers for some mini-golf and go-kart driving. Ashley did well for the first couple holes and then lost interest. She would just go and set her ball next to the hole and hit it in- lots of hole's in one! Alyssa did pretty well also, but about the 11th hole she had enough and cried the rest of the time!! It is hard to see, but Ross and Ashley drove the go-karts- they were the only ones on the track so they were able to go nice and fast!














Ashley loves to sit by dad in his chair before bed- about the only time she really likes to sit by him! I pulled out the Halloween pajama's the other night for Alyssa- she wasn't too sure she wanted her picture taken, but she decided to pose anyway! We are all very excited for the leaves to fall from the trees to play in and to dress-up in our halloween costumes (yet to be determined!)

No comments: