Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Card Outtakes

All I wanted was one nice picture of the girls to put on a Christmas card, but as many of you know asking kids to look at a camera and smile at the same time is so much easier said than done! Here is some of the outtakes before we finally had one that was better than the rest. Enjoy looking through our outtakes and here is hoping that your Christmas card pictures all turn out perfectly on the first shot:)

Ashley-the camera is over here

Alyssa, please put your tongue back in your mouth

Do we have to do ANOTHER picture!
Forget it, I'm out of here!

1 comment:

Mike, Em, and Gavin said...

I so feel your pain. I've been working on Christmas card pics for like 2 weeks and I finally just gave up and went with the best options of what I had.