Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summertime

It has been a busy start to summer over here.  Ashley was able to march in the Zeeland Memorial Day parade and was SO excited- despite being VERY hot and sweaty by the time they were done!!!  The first week after school was out, Ashley and Alyssa had 2 weeks of swimming lessons along with VBS this past week!!  Now that it is the middle of June, we have a little extra time to relax- I still have Ashley's bag of school "stuff" that was brought home the last day that we need to sort through- I guess she doesn't need it until August so we have some time:):)
  We have a camping trip in July planned with our big group of friends and then Ross and I are heading out for a few days in August to celebrate our 10 year anniversary, but that is the extent of the summer plans!!  Just enjoying the sun and lots of outside play.   Ashley learned to ride a 2-wheeler so I'm sure we will be taking LOTS of bike rides!!!


So excited to be marching in a parade

 Alyssa posing it up at the memorial day parade

 Clayton loved the action of the parade

Alyssa- our little water rat

 Ashley playing "sharks and minnows" on the last day

 Oh buddy, this will probably NOT be your last ponytail!!  Guess it's time for a cut!

No comments: