Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Cool Down

I guess it has been longer than I thought since I was last on here.  We must be having fun this summer!!  It is now the 2nd summer without a pool and the girls have adjusted very well- Alyssa doesn't even really remember having the pool, but Ashley will comment on it from time to time.  They have found plenty of other ways to beat the heat- hoses, sprinklers, a little plastic pool, and a few trips to friends with pools and the beach!  I am looking forward to the time where we can head to the beach or a pool and not feel like I am taking my house with me and it takes 3 trips just to unload everything and everyone from the car!!  Time for us to enjoy the final month of summer vacation!
Alyssa getting a refreshing shower

 
Ashley's turn to be refreshed

 Clayton's spot for a cool down- the dog's water dish!

No comments: