Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crazy Eights

A couple weeks ago now I was tagged by my cousin Emily and I am now finally getting to this post. I have loved reading a few of the others that have been done so here goes!

The rules of the game:
Mention the person that tagged you
Complete the lists of 8
Tag 8 of your blog friends

Eight Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Spending time outside this summer
2. Sleep-Full nights
3. Watching my girls grow and learn new things
4. More Nieces and Nephews (someday!)
5. Ross' improved work schedule-more time at home!
6. Summer Softball League
7. Alyssa to be done teething
8. The long Holiday weekend coming next week

Eight Things I did Yesterday:

1. The Dishes
2. Sat at the Esker Creek garage sales
3. Chatted with good friends while sitting at the garage sale-it was a slow day
4. Enjoyed 2 hours with both Ashley and Alyssa napping
5. Unloaded all my unsold things from the garage sale
6. Cleaned the refridgerator
7. Went grocery shopping
8. Ended the day eating a yummy brownie sundae with Ross

Eight Things I wish I could do:

1. Get motivated to exercise regularly
2. Go on a European vacation
3. Be able to finish all our remodeling dreams
4. Sew- I have the machine and a mom with talent-not sure what happened there!
5. Go on more dates with my husband
6. Have more time to read-maybe in 20 years!
7. Be able to afford a gardener, chef and maid
8. Go to bed on time

Eight TV Shows I watch (this is the easiest one, I watch quite a bit of tv!):

1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Biggest Loser
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Bachelor/Bachelorette
5. American Idol
6. Law and Order SVU
7. General Hospital
8. 30 Rock
*not to mention several PBS Kids shows!

Now I tag:

1. Lindsey at
www.iontheiversons.blogspot.com
2. Kim at
www.lifeatthelubbers.blogspot.com
3. Meredith at
www.muchaboutmoe.blogspot.com
4. Ruthanne at
www.huizengahighlights.blogspot.com
5. Colleen at
www.cweesies.blogspot.com
6. Kelly at
www.rkwolthuis.blogspot.com
7. Jenna at
www.jennafermichellewyrick.blogspot.com
8. Jen at
www.stevejenleviezra.blogspot.com

No comments: