Alyssa started the great food of Rice Cereal last week. The first few bites she was not so sure, but now she really likes it and gets quite excited when she is eating it! Again, something else that big sister Ashley can help with- feeding Alyssa her cereal. We do need to watch how much goes on the spoon- more than the size of Alyssa's mouth, but they have fun with it!!
Ashley is done with the book and decides to make Alyssa laugh by tickling her- Ashley still didn't want to look at the camera!
Alyssa getting ready for her first taste of rice cereal and Ashley (as Snow White) right there to "help""MMMM this is really good-I think I'll have some more"
"Okay, maybe I am not so sure about this cereal stuff.."
On Sunday evening we were getting the girls ready for bed and just hanging out as a family. Ross found some music station on TV and Ashley spontaneously started singing and dancing. Not sure where she came up with the lyrics, but she was having a great time!
1 comment:
Yeah for rice cereal. Yummy!
Post a Comment