Monday, September 1, 2008

Alysssa's 4 Month Update

Everyone seems to have an opinion about who I look like, how big or little I am compared to my big sister Ashley when she was my age, but last week I went to the doctor to get my 4 month check-up and some more shots. Here is the information that the doctor gave to my mom about me and also what the doctor had told my mom when my sister Ashley had her four month check-up.
Alyssa (8/28/08): 25 1/2 inches(90%), 15lbs, 3.5oz.(85%)- the doctor told my mom that everything looks great and I was growing exactly how I should be. I can even start to try some cereal soon- I think that sounds great because I am starting to grab things off the table when my mom or dad holds me while they eat- it looks really good!
Ashley (8/30/05): 25 1/2 inches(90%), 15lbs, 12oz.(85%).
From these stats, you can see that I am as long as Ashley was (eventhough everyone thinks I am shorter) and I weigh a little less than Ashley did (again, people think I am chunkier than Ashley) so at this stage in my life, I am very much like my older sister- I am even sleeping through the night on a regular basis- my mom puts me to bed at 8:30 and I usually wake up around 7:30, which makes my mom very happy! Here are a few pictures of me around 4 months and a video of a big milestone (at least my mom thinks so) I learned how to roll over from my back to my stomach- my big sister Ashley showed me how to do it and now I do it every time my mom or dad lays me down!

Taking a nap in my swing-still a great place to sleep!
People say I look exactly like my dad- you can decide for yourself
My big sister Ashley giving me a hug after I learned how to roll over-watch out, I will be crawling soon!
My mom likes to brag so here is the video she took of me rolling over for the first time!

No comments: